What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
My goal with every Seller or Buyer is to combine my in-depth market knowledge and negotiating skills with caring professional service. It is important to stay attuned to the needs of Sellers and Buyers and make sure they feel they have the necessary market information to make smart well-informed decisions. I provide a strong community network to families as they get settled in their new home, to make for a positive experience.
Successfull Business Experience
My Professional Business Career brings a wealth of knowledge and successful negotiating experience to the Real Estate arena for Seller and Buyers. Strategic thinking and Creative Marketing Strategies give my clients the edge in every transaction.
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 1994-Present Top Producing Premier Agent and Vice President, Top 50 in New England.
- E&J Gallo Winery 1978-1992 Product Marketing and Sales Management
- Procter & Gamble 1975-1978 Product Sales and Marketing
- Proven Results!
- International President's Elite Designation at Coldwell Banker
- Top 50 Agents in New England for Coldwell Banker
- Top 500 Agents Nationally for NRT, the parent company for Coldwell Banker
- Platinum Top Producer-Northeast Association of Realtors
- Premier Agent - Coldwell Banker
- Effective Negotiating Skills, Procter & Gamble
- Strategic Product Marketing and Development - E&J Gallo Winery
Testimonials to Exceptional Results
My goal is to make sure the Clients become raving fans based on all that we do for them!
Here are a few of the recent notes we have received after the closings. For more, please see our website Testimonial tab at www.HomesofAndover.com.
I can't thank you enough for making our entire sale as smooth as you did. We worked together for a long time and i know you were meticulous but experiencing it first hand was amazing. I was so nervous and you had a smile always and calmed me right down, focused me in the cleaning and packing process and worked so well with Lenny. The house and photos were stunning and i still can't believe how quickly we sold. You truely did an amazing job and we are both so appreciative!.
Heidi and Lenny
------ ------- ----- ----- ----- ----- ------
With grateful appreciation.
Dr Roopa and Sandeep
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- -----
Gretchen and Tom,
Haley just arrived home from college and we are looking forward to celebrating our first Christmas in our new home. Thank you for all that you do! Wishing you much happiness this coming year!
Monica and Haley
Education & Certification
- BA - University of MA - Amherst Business Degree with Honors, specializing in Marketing
- Preview Property Specialist for Luxury Properties
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS - Council of Residential Specialists
- Green Designation - National Association of Realtors
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Multi-lingual in French
- Guild of St. William, St. John's Prep, Danvers
- North Andover Youth Center
- Boston Board, University of Vermont
- Board of Directors, Merrimack Valley YMCA
- Building Donor - St Augustine's Church, Andover
Communities I Serve
Clients in the North of Boston area and Southern New Hampshire can expect to utilize my in
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here